AndroChef Java Decompiler 184.108.40.206
Author: art_links on 12-10-2017, 14:00, Views: 15
AndroChef Java Decompiler 220.127.116.11 | Windows x86/x64 | English | 10.3 MB
With AndroChef Java Decompiler you can decompile apk., dex, jar and java class-files. Its simple and easy. AndroChef Java Decompiler is Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 , 8.1 and Windows 10 decompiler for Java that reconstructs the original source code from the compiled binary CLASS files. AndroChef Java Decompiler is able to decompile the most complex Java 6 applets and binaries, producing accurate source code.
AndroChef successfully decompiles obfuscated Java 6, Java 7 and Java 8 .class and .jar files. Support Java language features like generics, enums and annotations. According to some studies, AndroChef Java Decompiler is able to decompile 98.04% of Java applications generated with traditional Java compilers a very high recovery rate. It is simple but powerful tool that allows you to decompile Java and Dalvik bytecode (DEX, APK) into readable Java source. Easy to use.
Useful for Java developers, programmers, software engineers and enthusiasts. Complete Android Decompilation suite, very easy to use.
How to use AndroChef Java Decompiler:
Using AndroChef Java Decompiler is easy:
- Select the file (apk, dex, jar, class) or folder you want to decompile.
- Select a folder to decompile file to (Destination directory).
- Click on Decompile -button.
- Selected files or folders will be decompiled to the location you choose.
Why is AndroChef Java Decompiler useful?
- AndroChef Java Decompiler is useful for recovery of lost or accidentally destroyed source code.
- Decompiling Java is an excellent way of learning both Java and how the Java VM works. AndroChef Java Decompiler makes it easy to peek into Java classes and learn from the source. Its easy to use and intuitive graphical user interface eases the learning curve for new starters in Java.
- Fixing and debugging .class files. Use AndroChef Java Decompiler when developers are slow to respond to questions that need immediate answers.
- AndroChef Java Decompiler is useful for exploring the sources of Java runtime libraries.
- Like the possibility to inline bytecode.
- To check the results of your class file obfuscation;)
- Updated decompiler engine, converter and "APK Tool Decode and Baksmaling".
Requirements: Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 , 8.1 and Windows 10.
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password